Monday, April 9, 2007


I've been out of town for a few days, but I'm back home and crafting again. Unfortunately, I can't do anything in the garden since it's so cold and snowy again. But, that gave me a little time to stamp this evening.

Today's challenge at SCS was to CASE (copy and change a few things) a card of a fellow stamper named HB. She had many gorgeous cards in her gallery, but when I stumbled on her fishy card I knew it was the one I would choose. You see, I just got an order of Stickles (glitter glue) in the mail the other day, and I thought a fish card would be the perfect excuse to use them! So, I got to work making a similar card. I changed a few of the stamps and modified the tag. I also did sponging and doodling. It's a really cheery card, and it looks great in real life. The glitter looks a little funny in the photo, but it doesn't look that odd in person.

No comments: